- Above ground residential pools
- Inground residential pools
- Plunge pools
- Large swim spas
Davey EcoMatic Compact Offers:
- New high performance reverse polarity in-line cell with safety flow switch
- EziSet digital timer for quick and simple set-up
- User-friendly settings and controls
- Safe automatic pool sanitising using natural salt
- Easy automation of your pool’s filtration system
- Compact enclosure and cell housing made with corrosion resistant, UV stabilised materials for long service life
- Barrel union connections for easy installation
- Proven technology and outstanding reliability
- Operating Salt Level: 4,500 – 6,000ppm
- Models to suit pools and spas from 5,000 to 130,000 litres
Chlorine Output NEW EcoMatic Compact Model Replaces EcoSalt Model Chlorine Gas Production (g/hr 100%) Calcium Hypochlorite g/hr 65% equivalent Maximum Pool Size (Litres) Cool Climates <25°C Temperate Climates 25°C to 30°C Hot & Tropical Climates >30°C DEM14C MES13C 14 22 65,000 40,000 28,000 DEM20C MES20C 20 31 100,000 62,000 44,000 DEM26C MES26C 26 40 130,000 81,000 57,000
- In ‘hard water’ applications (above 275ppm), reverse polarity systems will require regular (monthly) inspection and manual cleaning.
- If using mineral salts in areas with hard water, reverse polarity systems may require occasional manual cleaning. Mineral salts can form scale on the cell that isn’t removed through the polarity reversal process, therefore more frequent manual cleaning may be required. In some cases this scale is soft enough to remove with a strong jet of water if acid cleaning proves ineffective.
- The appropriate chlorinator size for your pool is dependent on the local climate and the bather load of the pool. Please note that chlorinator cell life can be increased with shorter running times during winter and lower output settings. Davey recommends that a chlorinator is run for between 6 – 8 hours a day during summer, and between 2 – 4 hours during winter.