Keep your pH in check and pool crystal clear and clean all year round with the use of a Davey pH peristaltic automatic acid dosing pump.
• Residential backyard swimming pools
WHY CHOOSE THE Davey Peristaltic pH monitoring and auto-dosing pump?
- Automatically doses and maintains safe pH acid levels in your pool
- Maximises the value and enjoyment of your pool
- Low maintenance, less chemicals to handle and use
- Easy to install – plug and play
- Has low pH and high alarms which stop the pump and displays the current status
- Compliments and assists in the disinfection of salt water chlorinators, chlorine and liquid chlorine systems
- 100% compatible with pool acid commonly used to help balance your pool pH levels
- Suitable for aftermarket and other non Davey chlorinators*
* For installation information and advice on connecting with Davey and non Davey Chlorinators please read the installation and operating instructions supplied with the product, or contact Davey on 1300 232 839.
|M5135||pH peristaltic dosing pump with approved IEC male plug & lead||Davey ChloroMatic, ESC16, 24, 36 & 50 models|
|M5138||pH peristaltic dosing pump with approved C38 3pin piggy back plug & lead||Existing Davey chlorinators and other non Davey chlorinators (Australia only)|
|M5138/DS||pH peristaltic dosing pump with approved lead – no plug||Existing Davey international models (ProMatic, Eco-Matic) and other non Davey chlorinators (international only)|